Dreamy Ripple Afghan

Does anyone know how I can get a pattern for the Dreamy Ripple Afghan that was advertised in Crochet Today dec 06/jan 07 issue (pg7)? I tried to get it from Coats and Clark but can't get on the website. I emailed crochettoday hoping they may be able to help...anyone??? Thanks! Want to try this one for my mom for xmas.

Maybe the magazine will sell you a back issue.

This isn't it, is it?? You mentioned C & C, and this came up in a search.

http://www.calicospiceshop.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/20206/subcatid/0/id/243966

I hope you find it. Keeping checking ebay if you have to. I've found back issues I needed there.

Thanks to everyone for your help. I did find that it is on the website but I can't get onto the coat and clarks website. Anyone else having the ssme problem? I'm going to try calling moda dea today, thanks for the #. Thanks for the ebay link, if I can't get it free from the internet, I'll at least have that!

Huh! The link to it from Moda Dea didn't work yesterday. Didn't think it would work from C&C, either.

Just tried the C&C and had no problem. giaana, could it be your browser?

I am still having problems getting onto coats and clark's website...it's definitely my browser. I even tried deleting cookies, temp files, etc and it's still not working. I have to say though that the staff at crochettoday! is so helpful! I'm still trying...thanks for everyone's feedback!

giaana, I don't think it's just you. I couldn't get C&C to work yesterday, either. I let a window sit for 3 hours and it still never loaded properly. I got a few things to show up, but not the whole page.

Archived