New shop in Lakewood, WA

stormyautumn

There will be a new shop opening in late April (not sure the exact date). I have met the owner already and she is great!!! She has already expressed that she wants to be very customer service oriented, and didn't use the word knit in the title of her shop because she didn't want to make crocheters feel excluded. And she didn't even know I was a crocheter! I am soo excited. The info is:

Yorkshire Yarns

7504 86th Street SW,

Lakewood, WA 98499

yorkshireyarns.com

1-253-589-YARN

There will be a new shop opening in late April (not sure the exact date). I have met the owner already and she is great!!! She has already expressed that she wants to be very customer service oriented, and didn't use the word knit in the title of her shop because she didn't want to make crocheters feel excluded. And she didn't even know I was a crocheter! I am soo excited. I will get back with the phone number when I can find it! The address is:

Yorkshire Yarns

7504 86th Street SW,

Lakewood, WA 98499

stormy autumn i am soooooooooo excited,. finally a yarn shop thats different that joanns and michaels, i can not wait please pm me the info as soon as you know alright? thanks sweetie:hook

• 1 month later...

The shop is open now and I added the number to the first post. (1-253-589-YARN) She holds a Hooks and Needles group every Mon. evening from 6pm-8pm. There is also a Stitching Meetup group that meets every other Thur evening that anyone can attend. Both are free and very friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

Yorkshire Yarns in Lakewood, WA is holding their grand opening celebration July 14th-16th. Take a look at the web site and the blog (there is going to be a spinning demo and an alpaca present along with lots of other fun stuff(food, prizes...).

http://www.yorkshireyarns.com

Then also check out the link on the home page to their blog for extra

info.

Archived