Candy Crochet Book

Has anyone ever made something from the Candy Crochet book? I saw this in the store and love the patterns but wonder how these might be for a beginner? Are there any good crochet pattern books for babies/toddlers that have relatively easy patterns?

I have Candy Tots. So far I've only tried to make the Raspberry Coat. It's all wrong. So much so I wrote to her to check and she replied saying it's wrong and she's so sorry. She contacted her publisher who wanted her to fix all the sizes and that's the last I heard from her. That was last fall. I just wrote her a few weeks ago asking about it again and still haven't heard from her.

I made a Christmas dress of hers that was in one of the magazines last year. I had a little trouble with that. I did use a different yarn so it might have been that or might have even been me not paying attention. I did work it out though.

I know there are a few members on another board that have done other patterns and had no problems with and really like her books.

Thanks for your input...I think i'll look for this one in a library or sale somewhere instead of buying it new. The patterns are so cute though! BTW, awesome icon you have by your name, my son is SW obsessed!!

I just ordered it from my library system to check it out. I do like her work and the pictures are usually great.

:manyheart

At the risk of knowing for sure I am more out of the loop than ever, what is SW? (No TV, rarely go to the movies, most mags are politics for hubby or crafts for me...)

Star Wars ;)

Archived