Jordyn's headband

precious

HPIM1020.jpg

Headband

I used a size F hook and a couple oz sport weight baby yarn(or any sport weight yarn)

Ch 85. Join in 1st ch to form a ring (don't twist ch)

Rnd 1: Ch2, (counts as 1st hdc now and throughout) hdc in each of next 2 ch, ch 2, skip 2 chs, *hdc in each of next 3 chs, ch 2; rep from * around. Join with a slip st in top of beg. ch 2

Rnd2: sl st to 1st ch 2 sp. Ch 2, 2 hdc in same sp, ch 2, skip next 3 hdc, *3 hdc in next ch 2 sp, ch 2, skip next 3 hdc; rep. from * around join with a sl st to in the top of beg ch 2.

Rnds 3-6: Repeat rnd 2

Fasten off at the end of rnd 6. Weave in ends

Flower

I used same hook and a small amount of WW yarn (because that's what I happened to have)

Ch 10, join in 1st ch to form a ring

Rnd 1: Ch 5, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, ch 3, sk 1 ch, slip st in next ch. (1 petal complete) Repeat around ending with a sl st in 1st ch of beginning ch. (5 petals.

Rnd 2: slip st in 1st skipped ch from prev. rnd. Ch 7, slip st in 2 ch from hook, ch 5 slip st in next skipped ch. (working behind 1st 5 petals) repeat around and end with slip st in beg st of 1st large petal.

Fasten off leaving a long strand to sew with. Sew to headband and weave in ends. And Enjoy!!!!:clap

Please let me know if you have trouble. I understand my instructions but not everyone may. I'll be glad to help ya! Precious

not only is your little one beautiful, the headband is a delicate halo and accentuates her sweetness...the design is gorgeous :bow

thank you for the pattern :hook

:blush thank you so much. You're sweet to say so.

Archived