Crocheted Thong Sandals

pfirsch

I saw a link to a pair of flip-flop type sandals on another board, and I thought of passing the link on to y'all. I hope I'm not repeating anybody.

*To be completely honest, whenever I see the word "thong," I still automatically think "undies."*;)

has anyone made these yet? i started them tonight, i was just wondering what adjustments are being made for different sizes and what the results have been....

i'm just following the pattern and taking notes so far... well, kinda. i'm using jute rope to make the bottom soles instead of the cotton so it is turning out larger, which is what i was hoping ... now, to figure out how many stitches out of the cotton to make it match the jute.:sweat

• 1 year later...

I wasn't able to get the sole portion of the pattern to work correctly so I changed it and made it a little easier. As far as the conversion, add 5 to chain and 2 to the DC and SC before and after the HDC.

:yes Hello everyone and Good Morning!

I worked very late last night so excuse me if I make error. Thank you to another who sent me support once again. Boy! I hope I get the hang of this.

Anyway, about the sandals. They are nice and I do want to try making these for my daughters. Well, if anyone wants to ever drop a line feel free to do so. You all have a great day!

Betty Texas

Archived