Ribbit ribbit

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I about :thair the other day. I'm currently designing a baby dress for my little one for Easter/Ostara. The body of it only required me to frog the same area like 5 or 6 times :grumpy . Oh well, the price of designing, right. Well, then I got to the skirt. I must have tried out over 10 different stitch patterns, frogging the first 3 or so rows each time. I about said forget the darn thing.:tryme I put it down for a day or two, and now I think I found something that works, maybe I can do the rest with minimal frogging, please please. (Now I'm going to take a minute to comment on the amazing patiece the owner of crochet garden must have to make those beautiful works of art, and in thread no less!:nworthy ) Okay I feel a little better now.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I about :thair the other day. I'm currently designing a baby dress for my little one for Easter/Ostara. The body of it only required me to frog the same area like 5 or 6 times :grumpy . Oh well, the price of designing, right. Well, then I got to the skirt. I must have tried out over 10 different stitch patterns, frogging the first 3 or so rows each time. I about said forget the darn thing.:tryme I put it down for a day or two, and now I think I found something that works, maybe I can do the rest with minimal frogging, please please. (Now I'm going to take a minute to comment on the amazing patiece the owner of crochet garden must have to make those beautiful works of art, and in thread no less!:nworthy ) Okay I feel a little better now.

:hug

And I agree about Crochet Garden. :bow

Well, i think that you should keep it up - you come up with some wonderful concepts, don't let a little froggin' set you back:hug

Take a deep breath hon...and just think how lovely your little one will look in it come Ostara!!

Don't really know why, but for some reason I just love having my girls in something I made for them for the holidays....;)...gives me a little extra warm & fuzzy thing...

BB!

Jessie

Archived