Searching for a ring wrapper or enhancer

MaryPat

I'm getting remarried shortly (this Saturday) and am giving my first engagement ring to my older daughter. We'd like to make it look less like an engagement ring and more like a cocktail ring. We saw something that would be great called a ring enhance or a ring wrap in a lot of jewelry stores. unfortunately, they were very pricey.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a beading place that carries a ring wrap that would have spaces or something to put the beads? Jewelry stores carry them but they're always in the more expensive gold or platinum. We've got some jade (she lives in Taiwan) and pearls that would work well.

Here's a pic of the expensive ones: It's a ring that wraps around a ring to give it a different look.

http://store.littmanjewelers.com/escalate/store/DetailPage/pls/littmanjewelers/bc/littmanjewelers/pc/453043/clist/014b8032fc88:014b8032fc9e:014b8032fc9e/ret/1-20/pls5catname/1-20

why not just have the ring remounted into somthing different for her. you would have so many other options that way she can keep the sentimental value it held before and add new meaning.

Quite frankly, the stones are too small to remount. The beauty of the ring is how the person make the stones seem much larger and more brilliant by shaping the gold around it

Archived