Dont you just hate

Dont you just hate:rant being in the middle of crocheting something you really want to make:c9 and so far the pattern is running smoothly...then BAM it turns into Japanese :eek

Im working on something (a wip) :lol and its just going to smoothly and I know its going to turn into a language I will not understand :think ...

Oh well I will let you know if it does......:hook

Funny you said "BAM it turns into Japanese" because I just bought two Japanese crochet/knit pattern books... and I sure don't speak or read Japanese! Instead of writing out the pattern, they do virtually everything with stitch charts and detailed schematics, which I love. :dance If anyone's curious I have some (low-res) pics on my blog.

If you'll got stuck, than you can send me the pattern, and I'll try to help you understand it.

It happened to me as well, and the goodwill of crochetvile people got me out of it.

I think the girl on the cover of your magazine is in one of my Asian horror movies. I love the brown cover in the magazine. I think I'm gonna have to locate me one of these books and hire a translator.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

That's the worst! I hate that. I consider myself to have at least intermediate skills, so to be stumped by a pattern is just maddening!

I can't really read a pattern through. I have to work it as I go, so that really can lead to some unfortunate situations sometimes! :blush

Rina, Love the Japanese crochet book on your blog. I am going to have to find that one. My DD speaks japanese and reads some, so I can get her to translate what I can't figure out. I love the jacket/sweater pattern.

Archived