my blog updated and a resource

shelbyro

shelbyro.diaryland.com/

I am going to apply to have it be part of the crochetblog ring. Keep checking back, as I try to work on it a little each day at work (shh!) ;)

Here's my updated site; this blog/website stuff is beginning to "click" in my brain now! Thanks to Julie (yarngirl) for giving me the link to www.lissaexplains.com/

even though it's a "kids" site about html, it's perfect for me!

thanks!!

Michelle

I don't think I ever could have learned HTML and stuff without that site. I refer to it often, even though I've got a good idea of what I'm doing now.

Yeah, the view source option has often been my friend. I have a HTML book, but I get more from reading what other people have done, and the simpler web sites that explain it.

Michelle,

Your blog is coming along just fine:Y . I love the Easter toys I've been blogging for about four months now, and I know a tiny bit of HTML. There are some websites like webmonkey.com and some books like HTML for dummies I use to do what I want to do.

Have fun with it.:jump

Vera

Vera's Crafty Blog

Thanks! I am really enjoying the blogging/website creation. I actually look forward to coming to work now, to add stuff (with 2 babies and a 10 yo I don't get a chance at home).:jump

Michelle

Archived