Irish Crochet-Along--pics added post 14!!

Tracey4610

• 1 month later...

I'm bumping again because I want to know if anyone has motifs--whether yarn or thread--completed...I am working on some, and have been putting them in a small box...I'll share pics when I have a few more done...Great thing about Irish motifs is that they only take minutes to complete. C'mon, folks! Gotta try it! It's a lot easier than it looks...If you can do an afghan with multiple pieces and sew or crochet them together--especially if you use Drew "The Crochet Dude's" technique, you can do this! Please?

Tracey, I'm going to try some of this, but... I am not a person who can handle multiple projects at once and I've already got two things on the hook. That's one too many. (Sorry, I have an extremely one-track mind about crafts.) I will try it, but it will have to be a little later. In the meantime, the good news is I found your CAL since you bumped it up — thank you! I will watch the thread, hoping to see other participants.

I keep looking at the gorgeous Irish crochet and telling myself I am as smart as the women who made those luscious pieces. (Well, maybe I am, grin.) I CAN learn to do this. I am just a little concerned about my grandma eyes, but...

And your purse turned out lovely. Old-fashioned and modern at the same time! How easy (or hard) did you find the ground to be?

Archived