scarves and hats.. come in

MoONi

hello ..

how are you all doing ?.

today iam going to show some of what i made once ..

most of these works are old . and were when i was a bgnr

pics a clickable.

my first scarf ever .. from wool with size4 hook .. it took nearly 5 to 6 yarns .

th_sc2.jpg

a hat i made when i was at secondary school .. you can see the stage of the ladder hehehe:D .. this yarn was i think cotton yarn . with 3.5 hook

th_PICT0039.jpg

another hat .. was an order . black and blue wool were combined together . hook size 4

th_bluht.jpg

ooook .. this is the flag of kuwait . where iam from :yay . used wool .. black . red. green and white . didn't take a whole yarn . size 4 hook

th_kwflg.jpg

the last scarf i did .. was for my dear mama .. magnem wool .. hook size 5 .. it took about 4 yarns of 100g . for this cold winter . she liked it alot

th_hy1.jpg

hope you liked my works .. i will be showing you the other works later ,,

enjoy :hook

Thank you for showing us your work, Mooni. It's all lovely. Do you use a lot of warm clothes in Kuwait? It's so nice to see projects from all over the world here on Crochetville.

thanx everybody ..

roli .. in winter we are freezing so we need to wear really heavy clothes .. when i go to college i have to wear 4 tops and still feel cold..

welcome everybody.

Mooni, you are brave! I'd be freezing like you! All are beautiful, and you do great work. What a wonderful job stitching your flag!:clap

Archived