Dreamgirl Crochet

I just saw the movie dreamgirls. And if you saw it and are a crocheter you had to have seen all the beautiful items. I want them, or I want to make them!! Does anyone know where we can find pictures of them. There was a sweater, wedding dress, hat's galore. :D

Wow, crochet is really popping up in the film industry these days. Not that I'm complaining, gives an excuse to buy lots of yarn. This is one of the movies I've been wanting to see since I've been a closet fan of motown music. Is the movie as good as the previews make it look?

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

Wow, crochet is really popping up in the film industry these days. Not that I'm complaining, gives an excuse to buy lots of yarn. This is one of the movies I've been wanting to see since I've been a closet fan of motown music. Is the movie as good as the previews make it look?

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

I too have been noticing alot of crochet items on TV also. Even my man notices things like that. He'll say things like,"Hey look at the crocheted blanket", or the crocheted doilies on armrests of a couch, or if they are wearing hats(the oldie programs way back in the 70's).

jaye

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

Yes ths movie was soo.... good. I hadn't seen the play but, I grew up listing to the supremes and I was familier with thier story (yes, I'm young but, my mom is a fan) THe movie didn't use anyone's real names but, it's not hard to figure out who is who. I highly recommend it. And if you love musicals (like me) I double recomend it.:clap

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

I LOVED the movie! Even if you go see it and don't like it, hearing Jennifer Hudson sing is worth the price of admission. I loved it all though.

Archived