The Pursuit of Happyness

really stupid question here!!

Can I play a movie DVD on my computer?

I am interested in seeing these ghans. NOT that I would start one or anything like that ... nosiree!!!!

really stupid question here!!

Can I play a movie DVD on my computer?

I am interested in seeing these ghans. NOT that I would start one or anything like that ... nosiree!!!!

As long as you have a DVD drive in your computer you can play a movie. Also when a DVD drive is installed in a computer the software is installed along with it. It will depend on how old your Computer is and if it was updated. Can you play CD's? Look on the front of that little drawer you put CD's in and it should say DVD, DVD-R or DVD-RW.

If it reads CD or CD-RW then it is just a CD player Reader or Writer.

BTW the R stands for Reader (just a player) and the W is Writer (burns or writes CDs and DVDs) RW means it does both.

All DVD drives will play CD's too.

Hope that helps :)

I do have a CD - DVD drive. I can burn CD's (I need to with my ability to hoard internet patterns)

My computer is relatively new. it is not high powered but it is new

I do have a CD - DVD drive. I can burn CD's (I need to with my ability to hoard internet patterns)

Well if it is a CD - DVD drive then you should be able to watch a movie on it. Throw one in there and it should start on it's own!

You're good to go then! I loved the movie - hope you enjoy it!

Archived