Stained Glass Window Afghan Cal????

MsSunflwr

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't finished my second stained glass afghan yet, but I started another one! I decided to try one in hdc stitches, and this is what I ended up with. It's all hdc except for the edging which is dc. The borders are done in Mainstays True Beige, which is really an creamy off white color.

Candy

strip2.jpg

well i'm finally feeling well enough crochet again (my hands hurt so bad with this flu bug ive literally just been laying on the couch) but I'm at work... and while i'm basically just a space taker uper until the phone rings, this isn't really a portable project, so I guess ill have to work on some baby things tonight, back to this tomorrow though!

fiddleyarn

how long it took you to finish it??

q8_crochet,

Can't remember when I started it. I know it awhile after NinaKate started the crochet along, which was January. So early February maybe. I don't always get things in my little crochet journal (an empty book). I was surprised how quickly it worked up. Especially considering I have a few other things going too.Hmm, no wonder my DH thinks I spend all my time crocheting!

Everyone's probably gotten side-tracked with other things or projects. I know I have.

It's ok to put it aside for a little while. I do that quite often. Either something else comes up or I get tired of working on it so I put it aside for a bit. I finished the Stained Glass one so quickly because it was a gift and I couldn't put it aside.

Archived