Knit & Crochet Out 2007 - Mall of America

andiM

• 2 weeks later...

That is about 1 1/2 from me. I would love to go but my daughter is having a slumber party that weekend. It is on the Friday night but from past experiences, they don't go to bed real early so will have to see how I feel on Saturday. It would be sooo much fun though.

Too far for me, but I thought others would be interested in going. If you guys go, let us know how it was! :hook

I'm sorry, but I don't really get in what state is it? Google maps gives me MN. Is it right?

Minnesota

I went to the Mall of America once...it's HUGE. Too bad it's too far for me to go, but I was tickled to see our own Shelle (that's her in the pic, right?) with her SpongeBob doggie sweater on the announcement page (see link above in the first post).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on going tomorrow. They interviewed Lily Chin on the local morning show today. She is going to be signing books and there are so many awesome displays listed. My dh was supposed to watch our ds, but of course he told his buddies he would play hockey so I'm taking him with me. I couldn't miss this since it is only an hour away! Sounds like the whole mall will have different vendors and classes. YEAH!!!!

Archived