Project location

I have a few things. I have a couple of plain old canvas tote bags. Also, and by far my favourite is an old duffle bag style suitcase I've had for years but is still like new (which only had cost about $4 to begin with 10 years ago). For smaller projects I sometimes use those ziplock bags, the large ones, mostly because I have pets so it helps to keep the fur off of the project.

I use white plastic grocery store bags and then keep multiple projects in my large LL Bean boat and tote with zipper top and rubbermaid totes for storeage next to my bed

Chrissy:think

I have a canvas tote for my bigger projects; a terry tote for my scarf projects; and a third canvas for smaller projects. Right now, all my left over yarn, or yarn that isn't a project yet, is in the bags from the stores where I got it.

Joyce

I have a storage box under the bed, a large sweater box in the closet,,,,um,,,,,2 medium sized totes,,,and a number of plastic bags,in several different rooms,,all with stash.

I have a duchess that my mum and I stripped, polished and added dolphin stencils too.

It has in the top right hand draw my little makeup bag with hooks, scissors, stitch markers, thimble and some needles, aswell as little bits of sewing hread and my scraps.

The top left hand draw has my WIPs in it-It's just a bout full.:rofl Then there is a shelf under those draws which has most of my patterns and books on as well as a 1kilo ball of 8ply yellow acrylic.

The draw under that is full of my threads and the last draw which is under that one has my yarn in it. I then have 3 boxes stacked beside it. One has beading supplies, another miscellaneous crocheting things and I can't remember what's in the other one right now.

Archived