Captivating Cosmos Afghan Whos In??!!

q8_crochet

HELLO GIRLS:

i`m planning to start this afghan in jan. its from a crocheter`s garden of afghan book

for those who don`t have the book hurry up and get it its more than amazing

see it in amazon to buy it by this link :

http://www.amazon.com/Crocheters-Garden-Afghans-Leisure-Arts/dp/1574862162/sr=1-61/qid=1161362255/ref=sr_1_61/002-6205293-0429639?ie=UTF8&s=books

now i wanna tell you that i want this cal because i need support :cheer to end this afghan so i`ll make pillows with it for the time i get marreid :manyheart i`ll put it in my bed room :clap

but if you can see the black colour is the most in it i`ll change it into white or ecro :)

better for just marreid :c9

i took to long talking now tell me whos in with me :yay

This afghan will be so pretty in white/ecru!! It is such a beautiful afghan, I can't wait to start!

I'm off work until January 10th (minus a few days I have to go in for a few hours to check on things), but I can't wait to start this!!!

I want to buy all new yarn tho.... must resist shopping....

Can't wait to see your pictures!!

cookie

badly i didnt go shopping today i dont know maybe next week and start it yuppie :)

krystal

welcome to the group

i know you love flowers but cosmos is awsom

its easy

shop for yarn

open the book on the pattern

and TADA...... start crocheting :)

i cant wait

Dear Kuwait Sister

Got the rest of my yarn today! YAY!!! I'm going to use yellow centers, then purple, with alternating colors on the outside, so it might loot more like Captivating Pansys.... LOL... but I'm excited to start this!

Going to finish a dog coat for my pharoah, then start on my hat today... but Come monday... this will be on my plate!!! I can't wait!!

Okay...

I'm starting this one today! YAY!

I think I"m going to work on the Center rings first, going to do them all in yellow, then the next in purple (just to use up some yarn) then I've found 10 colors to do 11 of each with one extra!!

Will be posting pic soon!!

:kick:bump

Wow... we were all the way on page 3!!!

Anyway... I'm struggling with this pattern... Row 4 of the motif is written in Greek... I swear! :think I can't seem to figure it out... So help anyone!!!

Also.....

I found out that.... /duck

whispering: I don't like Caron Simply Soft yarn! :eek It looks so nice on the shelf.. and feels so nice, but I don't like the look of it when crocheted.

May have to initiate one of those swaps for some cotton... hmm....

My book arrived in the mail and my Mom has asked me to make a different afghan in the book for my Dad's cousin after I finish the baby afghan (shower coming up!). So, after the 20th, I can join you, but will be reporting on a different afghan. Is that OK?

Stephanie

Stephanie

it`s ok sweety you can do what you want (this is special offer only for you)

krystal

its ok when you feel you wanna join you are always welcome

cookie i can help if you like

but can i explain that line of the pattern on line or its forbidden!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived