Ballet Slippers for toddler

Tapanga

hi, i tried to make this but it's too small, i think i used a different material from the one you used. anyway, i used a size 7 steel hook. since that's the only one i got.

• 11 months later...

i made these today and they turned out ADORABLE!!

my only problem is the heel area is loose. what did i do wrong? i used a size smaller needle because i thought they would turn out a little big. sometimes i crochet loose.

my daughter wears a size 5.5 shoe and they fit great all over, except at the heel/ankle area. i just crocheted straps and am going to affix a button on one side. i will see how they fit with the strap in place. i totally love this pattern, thanks so much for posting!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I just made these, and thank goodness I found this pattern they turned out beautifully! I did alter the last row, I hope that is alright, to add ties instead of elastic. I changed row 8 to - ch 1, sc in same, sc x6, chain 36, slip stitch in each chain to bottom, sc in next, sc x7, dc 2 tog x 3, sc x 7, chain 36, slip stitch in each chain to bottom, sc in next, sc x 6, slip stitch closed and fasten off. Here is a picture (I hope this works)!

post-56823-135897722001_thumb.jpg

Archived