Scarf pattern search---HELP!

jmc

Hello all...last week I visited this site looking for one pattern when I came across a beautiful scarf pattern. I made one and now have misplaced the pattern. All I remember is that first you make a chain of a multiple of 3 + 1 then I forgot what to do next. After that, you chain 3, 1dc, 1sc. Then its 2dc, ch2,1sc to finish the pattern. If anyone knows what the 2nd row is or who sent the pattern please let me know. I really would like to make another one. I remember that the person who shared the pattern, had a picture of a white one, I believe eas made for a child. It also had a stitch name I never heard of before, and of course can't remember the name. Please HELP, Christmas is only a couple of days away:eek

You check your history on your computer and see if you can find it that way. You could post this in Seeking Patterns section and/or the Crochet Help. I don't what it was sorry!

Also welcome to the board!

I did an advanced search from 2 weeks ago looking for the keyword "scarf" in all posts under "Crochet Show-and-Tell" and "Design Den" and came up with practically nothing that suits your description. There are many scarves, but the only true while scarf I found was this. I looked at the pattern and it doesn't resemble what you are describing.

Do you have any more information? Was the pattern posted right in the thread, or was it a link to a web page with the pattern? Was there a hat or anything else also? How many pictures were in the post? Also, if you could post a photo of the scarf you made, it might help, too.

I'm trying but not succeeding...

Thnaks so much for trying to help me search. I actually found the pattern by doing a google search which led me to this great website. That's why I recently became a member. The scarf was simple and so cute and I am so upset that I misplaced it. The scarf that you found wasn't it, but I'll keep looking and hopefully someone will recognize it!! There was not hat, and only one picture of it. I have no idea what the thread was. --Jeannie --

Archived