Comfortghan for a dear friend~address post 37

chrisdfriend

I would love to send you some but I am still working on some christmas presents for family (we are celebrating when we get back to NY on January 1st) but after that is done I can make up some, I will be making some for a comfortghans for two aunts and a cousin so I can make up a few to send to you as long as a little wait isnt a big deal to you. Just let me know.

I would love to send you some but I am still working on some christmas presents for family (we are celebrating when we get back to NY on January 1st) but after that is done I can make up some, I will be making some for a comfortghans for two aunts and a cousin so I can make up a few to send to you as long as a little wait isnt a big deal to you. Just let me know.

Thats not a problem as its going to take me awhile to get this all together and I'm making 2 of them. The first one is going to be really big for Jenny and her husband and the second one is for their 10 year old daughter.

I just read your post. I want to send some too. I will work on them the rest of this week and mail them on the 30th. I will make blue to go with the 12yo's. I didn't notice, did you post their names or the name of the little boy? I would like to pray for them:manyheart.

I just read your post. I want to send some too. I will work on them the rest of this week and mail them on the 30th. I will make blue to go with the 12yo's. I didn't notice, did you post their names or the name of the little boy? I would like to pray for them:manyheart.

Jennifer, Matt and Amber and the little Boys name was Johny

Thanks for all the wonderful help you guys are the best! I may not be online much for awhile due to some personal heath issues. But I am continuing to finish these afghans. Here is my address for anyone still needing it.

Christal Friend

1908 S Delawanda Ave

Muncie, IN 47302

• 2 weeks later...

Got the squares today! Thankyou so much! I just love that color and bought 2 skeins of it myself. :hug

Uh Oh, I made some squares for you, but not all of them are lavender and blue. I didn't think you were done with the "big one" yet, so I made some in different colors. What would you like me to do? Do you just want blue and lavender ones right now? I'm ->:think confused at the moment. The ones I have, I can mail out tomorrow.

Uh Oh, I made some squares for you, but not all of them are lavender and blue. I didn't think you were done with the "big one" yet, so I made some in different colors. What would you like me to do? Do you just want blue and lavender ones right now? I'm ->:think confused at the moment. The ones I have, I can mail out tomorrow.

I can still use them as I am going to make a tote bag to hold the afghan!:hook Thanks so much for your help!:hug

My goodness Christal, the afghans have turned out gorgeous! You did a fabulous job in putting them together. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!

Archived