looky my new hook case!

**Ann**

I just had to share! :hook

http://www.dellaqimports.com/TN009_Details.html

The picture really does not do it justice! It is a beatiful green silk that I just love. It has small pockets for most hooks then 3 large pockets for the big hooks which I really like. It also has a zipper pocket in the middle.

I got it at my local yarn shop at her winter sale so it's my christmas present to myself ;)

There's a zipper pouch that matches that I'm sure I'll break down and buy too for all those other little accessories that end up floating around my bag.

It looks really lovely! How many hooks can it fit? I think I'd need two or three judging by the picture.

There are 12 hook pockets but 3 of them are for large hooks so you could easily put 2 or maybe 3 hooks in these spaces. If you had small steel hooks you could easily put 2 of these in one the smaller spaces too.

And you could put a few in the zipper case if needed.

I was playing with it tonight and have 14 hooks in it now. I have more hooks than that but I left the rarely used plastic ones in my yarn tote.

And I agree that it beats a glasses case -or in my case a pencil case- any day ;)

It is really pretty and it must feel like a "royal" present to yourself being soft and silky. Good for you to give yourself such a great treat! Oh, and of course it is useful besides just being beautiful!

Archived