Anyone here order from Joann Fabrinc online?

LuvtoCrochet

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here orders from Joann online and what your experience has been?

I placed an order a week ago, my order status still says it's being processed and they haven't charged my card yet. Not trying to badmouth themor anything like that but, just wondering if they are always this slow.

Thanks,

Sabrina

Ok, thanks. UGH! Sigh, I will be crocheting my fingers off trying to get the shawl finished in time. (the yarn for it is in my order from them).

Ok, breathe in breathe out. It will be alright.

Happy Crocheting,

Sabrina

I've ordered from them several times. They are not bad, they seem to get it out within a reasonable time.

Not like Annie's Attic, which takes 21 days from the time they tell me they ordered it till I get it. That is usually about 7 days after I order it.

I just ordered from Lion Brand and they said there may be a delay, due to the time of the season.

So yeah, sit back and breath.:hook

i've never ordered from joann.com but i do know that you can order joann.com items through amazon.com as joann is considered an amazon.com affiliate. i've even found a Joanne store on amazon.com it takes some digging but it's there

i've never had an issue with amazon.com, i usually get my stuff just under a week after i order it. i've been using them since 1999. love love love amazon.com.

i'd say grab the phone and give their customer service a call, they should be able to help you.

My order is now on it's way. I recieved an email from them this morning. It should be here by the 5th according to UPS tracking info.

A couple of folks suggested contacting their customer service. Sent an email and haven't received a reply and could not locate a phone number anywhere on their website to call about online orders.

But anyway, it is enroute now.

Happy Crocheting,

Sabrina

Archived