KNITPICKS service is FANTASTIC

luckybmr

Just thought I would let everyone know about Knitpicks. I know a lot of you order from them and for those that don't, don't hesitate to order.

I placed my first order with Knitpicks for some yarn and a chart holder and two knitting purse organizers. While I qualified for the free shipping (over $40), I paid for two day delivery in order to get the purses prior to my vacation this Saturday. I received the package on Monday as promised. I promptly loaded up the purse and took off to take the other purse to my mom as a surprise. Well, yesterday, after using the purse for all of a day, the zipper kept getting caught on the inside and it was starting to rip. I emialed Knitpicks and asked if they could get a replacement out to arrive by Friday and I would be happy to send the defective purse right back. They responded today that a new purse is on it's way - to arrive by Friday AND, please don't return the defective purse, just throw it out.

What fantastic service! While they did not do anything that they shouldn't really have done to make a customer happy, the fact that they reacted so promptly and took care of the problem to my satisfaction without a bunch of aggrevation has really impressed me.

Everyone here talks about Knitpicks yarn, etc. and I got a catalog and liked the purse alot so placed my first order. I have not been disappointed and hope to be ordering again soon.

I also was thinking about ordering some things from them. Thanks for letting us know that it is a good company to deal with.

:manyheart

Archived