legwarmers?

RebeccaVelasquez

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest SamplerLady

I would think one could do ribbing, then close the circle and spiral up until they are about two inches too short and do more ribbing. Trying on as the length progresses to see if there is a need to increase. A good stitch to use would be the sc, dc, sc and then sc in the dcs and dc in the scs. I think it's got a bit more give than plain sc.

Or one could just do a chain from calf to ankle and sc in the back loops till it fit around the leg. Then sl st or whip stitch closed..... :D

josie - i had forgotten about that one - i filled out the survey a while back - saw your post and remembered.... looked it up on the computer because i saved it, although... it saved with the password still attached to it :( and i no longer have the email that gives the password .....:bang

when hubby bought the new computer, he transferred my files, but not emails. :cry

There's a pattern in Paton's Crazy Crochet (it's a new leaflet) on page 17. It calls for two balls of Patons Melody in Mango and the finished size should be 5 inches wide by 11 1/2 inches long. They look really adorable - also included is a pattern for matching slippers.

well, i still have been unable to find the booklet that wickedstitch suggested..... and i tried the pattern from weird mirror ----- just isn't what i was looking for, and then i ran across this pattern: leg warmers

and then saw where luvtocraft posted it above---- did i not see the post, was my mind missing??? that seems to be just what i've been looking for!!! so THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frogging this poor yarn one more time... it just might fall apart soon :oops

Archived