Tapestry crochet article and 2 projects in Simply Creative Crochet magazine

Carol Ventura

The new Simply Creative Crochet magazine includes an article about me and has instructions for two of my bead tapestry crochet projects – earrings and a purse that features beaded flying pigs. The earrings were bead crocheted with size 11 beads and silk thread and bag was tapestry crocheted with Senso Cotton and size 6 beads. I hope you will take a look and give them a try!

Thanks!

Carol :)

http://www.tapestrycrochet.com/

Carol, thank you for gracing us with your presence! I'll be sure to pick up that mag. I've been looking for it, although lately I've been sidetracked by real life! I look forward to reading the article and seeing your patterns!

Thanks for the heads-up, Carol. I love the pig purse idea! I've been using your technique for the wolf bag that Shelle adapted from your horse bag pattern. Once I tried it I was hooked! Now I'm looking for more projects in tapestry crochet.

I picked my copy up at Michael's yesterday w/ a 40% off coupon but I did see it at my local Safeway,too. They have just started selling it because I've only noticed knitting mags in the past.

Archived