Gotta have this hat?

Chiscrochetcrazy

Question

7 answers to this question

i would love to say, "I'll work up a pattern for ya", but I have to work on my gift list. I would recommend using woolease chunky for it, it looks similar to what they used. I was admiring those hats earlier, soooo cute.

~Rebecca

Doesn't it look sorta like a beret :thinking2 ?? I looked around on the net and found some that sorta looked like that, so maybe I'll try one tommorow. They're all so cute I just gotta have 1:cloud9 !! Of course it will be a month before it gets cold here, if then.

It looks to me like you could use any regular skull type hat pattern and make the last row with some increases.

Start with ch 2 6 sc in second ch from hook.Then place marker 2 sc in each , next row sc around then, next rw sc in next and 2 sc in next repeat around then do a sc rw. Keep repeating the increase by 1 sc added like next rw would be sc in next 2 and 2 sc in next around .When it's a little bigger than your head start sc around do several rws until it's almost as long as you want then do a increase rw so that the last rw looks wide enough.

Or just look for a pattern for a hat and do your own thing.

Archived