Slippers and booties

Guest drichey

Question

Guest drichey

I am having issues finding patterns for adult slippers that are fast, attractive and usable.. and the same for baby booties.

I have been I think everyone online and still have come up empty...

Is there anyone out there that can help me out????

Deb

11 answers to this question

Guest SamplerLady
mmouseplus.gifWhat exactly are you looking for? If you've looked everywhere on line and haven't found anything you like maybe giving us an idea of what you consider
fast, attractive and usable
will help us help you. :D

:th

ooh something else to add to that list lmao

((I actually have a folder in my favorites of links to patterns to try it's getting big))

Guest drichey

Yeah, I'm not even sure what it is that I am looking for. I did come across a knitted pattern called a pocketbook slipper.. and I thought that they were adorable. All the patterns i have tried just don't seem to stretch to fit or my gage is so far off that they wouldn't fit if I cut off a few toes. I am not even a novice crocheter and slippers are just escaping me. I should tackle them next year.

I did come across a pattern for a clog style slipper. I am in love with that one. I will give it a whirl this week and see how it works up.

Thanks for the help and I think I will give Ginger's 25 minute slipper a try.. hey, for 25 minutes it is worth a shot right?

Deb

I made the 25 minute slippers last night. Each one probably took a little longer than 25 min. but not much:) If you are looking for a Quick and Easy pattern to make a Christmas gift this pattern is a good choice. :xsheep

Barbara

I tried out the 25 minute pattern too and, well, I'm a little slower than that :blush . I like them though and am wearing them as I write.

Archived