Bag arrived in Australia

C.D.

I was so happy that I finally recieved notice that the bag I sent to Australia arrived. They stated they thought it took longer because it had sterling silver embellishments on it and was actually opened for inspection.

I called it "Australian Haze" it is dusty mauve shaded to burgandy with dusty blue accents. It has a cloth body and a felted freestyle flap. You can see it on my site in the "over the shoulder art" picture area (click the link in my signature line). These look small but really hold a lot because it is gusseted on the sides.

This is a new design style for me.

Thanks for looking!

Hi there, I wouod love to have a look at your bag but cant find it. I am sure the recipient will be impressed. She is a crochet guru.

Customs seem to always open my packages. Any thing food or vegetable matter intrigues them. We want to make sure no nasty little bugs creep in and ruin our crops.:D

C.D., the Australian Haze is lovely. Especially the colors. The 'branching out' bag is my fave, I think. Probably because it's green. :D

I found it, cupcake, it's right under the photos, there's a small window to scroll down.

Archived