John Deere

Guest KatyAnne

Question

Guest KatyAnne

Do any of you happen to have any patterns for something John Deere related :? My mom's boss absolutely loves John Deere tractors, so I thought it would be neat to make something Deere related for him.

I did find a stocking on Marla/Marlos's Crochet site, or something similar, but it didn't look like a John Deere at all. :(

So any help is greatly appreciated :ty

ETA: I do realize that John Deere is copyrighted, but if you have anything tractor related I could do green and yellow, that would help as well.

7 answers to this question

Good old :ebay came up with one pattern, here. lol - the auction says it could be done in 30 hours, but as for myself I'd be hesitant to tackle something this intricate so close to Christmas. However, I double dog dare you to try. :)) :nana

Guest KatyAnne

Whew, good thing it wasn't a Triple Dog Dare, or else I'd have to do it :ohdear lol

That looks good if it wasn't so close to Christmas. I'm still crocheting items for people for Christmas gifts. And I just learned how to crochet a month ago, so this would be a hefty project to take on right now.

Thanks so much for all the help and support though :yay2

Katy

I'm so glad I didn't up the ante. :)) At least it is something to keep in mind. I usually see auctions like this or similar to it fairly often. It could be something for next year.

Even if you can't find an actual John Deere something-or-other, even just a scarf and hat set in those colors would probably be a big hit. :bounce

Guest KatyAnne

Yes, it is definitely something to keep in mind. Thank you for your thoughts on things. It is always nicer to have someone else thinking about things. I only get so far :P

Archived