My Wal-Mart clearance buy!

sewmom

The Wal-Mart closest to my house is moving to a new Super Center and has yarn on some real CLEARANCE. Of course I missed all the really good stuff (like 6 oz. SS for $1.00), but I got the new yarn Bernat Black Lites for $2.00 a skein - feels wonderful, and I may go back to get more! I got 3 skeins each of Cherry Chill, Purple Power and Cool Country.

That is great. My Wal Mart very rarely has yarn on sale. I happen to get lucky last week and catch a bunch on sale for $1.00.

I don't expect any to be there if I go back.

They are really cool colors you got. :hook

That is great. My Wal Mart very rarely has yarn on sale. I happen to get lucky last week and catch a bunch on sale for $1.00.

I don't expect any to be there if I go back.

They are really cool colors you got. :hook

I saw your purchase post earlier today - if you haven't worked with the NoBo before, I have loved every version I have worked with.

• 2 months later...

Since we moved from Ft. Rucker, AL I never find yarn on sale here. I really miss that about AL. They had yarn on sale every time I went into Walmart and I was always getting great deals on yarn.

The Wal Marts in my area have a Clearance area - but the prices tell me it is not clearance. Usually $2.50 - $6.00 per skein - that's not clearance. I was able to find some Bernat eye lash for $1.80 each that I thought was pretty good. Never worked with it before and it was great. I will wait until after the holiday returns rush and then go and see if they have any more.

Archived