My problem with Michael's!

CLLinda

My problem with Michael's is that they are closing all the little stores around me and forcing one to travel longer to go to the larger, new stores.

They closed the Crystal Lake store about 3 years ago without even a going out of business sale or anything. Just one day in February it was closed.

Now they closed the Dundee store, so my choice is to go to the Randall road store or go up to McHenry to shop.

Well, I don't really go either way very often, so they are losing my business. When you are dragging kids along, it is very hard to travel further to get what you want.

So my thing is if they don't have it at Wal-mart, Hobby Lobby or Hancock's, then I don't need it!

Or I could get it on-line if I absolutely had to have it!:lol

LInda:manyheart

Well if you have Hobby Lobby nearby, you pretty much don't need Michael's sorry to say (although Michael's does have the new Paton's Classic Wool Merino:c9 in some astounding variegated colors and I haven't seen it anywhere else!) Never mind; ignore this message! Make the drive to Michael's:D .

They closed the Dundee store? That wasn't especially small, was it? I hope they keep their hands off the Bloomindale and Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates stores, because you can't get everything at Hobby Lobby, Joann's and Hancock.

Archived