Beaded Crochet Bracelet - Need Pattern!

Mary838

Looking for this pattern.

Bracelet - middle part has about 10 strings of seed beads. At each end of these seed beads, you attach the strings somehow, and then you proceed to crochet, after a couple of rows, you eventually decrease each row until you have a triangle. At one end of the triangle you put a clasp, and at the other end after you do the traingle you do a loop. It's done. I would really like to have the actual pattern. The girl who makes them in town doesn't want to let go of the pattern. I would really like to make some as Christmas gifts. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

That sounds like a very interesting pattern!

Perhaps you can buy a braclet and figure the pattern out.

Or you can buy one and give it to me :lol and I'll figure it out for you!

Seriously- I know this isn't the same but what you described reminded me of this pattern:

http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/07jewelry/woven.shtml

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
Looking for this pattern.

Bracelet - middle part has about 10 strings of seed beads. At each end of these seed beads, you attach the strings somehow, and then you proceed to crochet, after a couple of rows, you eventually decrease each row until you have a triangle. At one end of the triangle you put a clasp, and at the other end after you do the traingle you do a loop. It's done. I would really like to have the actual pattern. The girl who makes them in town doesn't want to let go of the pattern. I would really like to make some as Christmas gifts. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Beachy Blue Beaded Bracelet PDF Crochet Pattern on etsy :)

Archived