TESTERS FOUND! - Stuffed Bunny Pattern

AngiR

I'm looking for a few fine people to test a bunny pattern. It's in amigurumi style, but not quite.

It takes not quite two skeins of chunky yarn, with a small amount of pink for the ears.

Well, here is the one that I made. (There is pink on the other side of the ears.)

bunny.jpg

I tried to write it down as I made it, but there are things that I did that I'm not sure I wrote down, so if anyone would help me out with the pattern and make sure I got everything down? Or if anything isn't clear?

Post here is you would like to help out. I'll contact you through PM and get your email address, then send you the PDF, or your preferred file type.

Thanks!

I guess I should have added that I used Bernat Softee Chunky, which to me isn't really a true chunky yarn. It's just a bit thicker than a worsted, but thinner than most of the chunkies I've used in the past. So, if all you have is worsted, that would be just fine. The bunny may end up a bit shorter, but should work just fine.

If anyone wanted to get really adventureous, I'm thinking thread would be a challenge.:hook

Thanks everyone.

hello, i would help you test your bunny, is so cute, i love crocheting with softee chunky, i dont know why, but i like it.

this would be very exciting for me, so i hope i can help, thank you and great job, your bunny is adorable.

-brenda

Thank you to everybody who has tested the pattern! You have all done such a wonderful, fantastic job. I feel very validated! :cheer

Again, thanks. It's going to be edited, then released on my Etsy site. Thanks again!!!!

Archived