i roaked my self!!!!!

mythunderbird

today my son and i went to the antique mall near our home, and they had some awesome old knit and crochet magazines. womans day knit and crochet for $1.00 each. nd the patterns :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo love them, i needed a pick-me-up so splurged and bought them and also some doily books.do img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/vickicoast/lilacs.jpgany of you ever do that?

I love browsing through antique malls but I haven't found any crochet magazines. I did go to one in Flagstaff recently that had some of the most gorgeous antique doilies. I almost bought a few but I didn't want to get them mixed up with the ones I have from my great-great grandmother and i know over time, they would have. I would have forgotten which ones were heirlooms and which ones I bought.

Yes! What a great find. For that price you'll have hours of pouring over patterns...and adding lots to a WIP list.

For me, it would be like finding a treasure...LOL...can't help it...I just love pattern books!

Can't wait for good weather to get here so the outdoor auctions/flea markets open up.

I've got piles of pattern books (separated from the favorite patterns I use) and often look through them for something "new". If I'm lucky I come across boxes of yarn too...for pennies on the dollar. :))

Archived