crochet design software

I have only just learned to crochet, but have been knitting for a while, and have used the knitware software to make several sweaters. I just found out that the new version is for crocheters too, so I have ordered the upgrade. I can't wait to try it out. For those that don't know about it, you can download a demo here . I have the sweaters program, but there is also a program for doll, teddies and dogs, and one for shawls and skirts.

Michelle

EDITED TO FIX LINK

Hi Bethy and Rebeca. The details are all on the web page. I paid $18 for the upgrade, but I think the program is $50. You can download a working demo at the link I gave above, and try it out before deciding if you want it. The demo is pretty good, and allows you to design something in standard sizes, you just can't add your own measurements, or save the patterns with the demo.

Michelle.

P.S. I've got the shawls demo, and that's pretty good too!

*forcing myself* don't click that link Roseann...don't click that link.

I swear my every waking moment is spent crocheting or dreaming of my next project.

Now I will head off to bed...and wake up first thing in the morning, come back here and I just know I will click that link! But I am NOT gonna do it tonight....I swear...lol

Ro-

I went and got the skirts and shawls demo last night... I created a few things, then to save them I just copied and pasted onto microsoft word. I can't wait to try something, even though I really should finish what I am working on before starting something else.... (like I will stick to that...:wink )

• 4 years later...

I've fixed the link so it should go to the proper place now. Somebody responded to an old thread from 4 years ago. The company website has changed since the first post in the thread was originally posted.

Archived