All Black Christmas Stocking

blackpurl

My son is so into black right now. And while I was in Rome I finished this

stocking for him!

P1130371.jpg

It does have a heel just like a sock. I used a toe up sock pattern and just kept going!

That's funny because I can remember when my brother went through a black phase. I think it lasted from his teens into his early twenties. :lol

I really like the texture. Even though it's all black you can still see the monochromatic stripe effect. Very nice. :clap

He is going to be 19 on the 14th of August... I don't know how long the all black thing will last. He says that he will wear other colors but the only other t-shirt he seems to enjoy wearing is dark blue (almost black) and it says "I want to Control-Alt-Delete you"

Oh...by the way...here's an early...:birthday to your son!!!

:hahaI love the saying on the shirt!!!

My 20 year old son will want it!!! :eek

The more sarcastic...the better! I hope it is just a stage...:think

:cheer Has your son heard of the "All Blacks"

This is the NZ Rugby team and I thought, as he was into things black, he may like to read about this very famous team. Well famous in some places.

They are named the "All Blacks" because of the clothing they wear which is all black except for the Silver Fern emblem they wear on their chest.

There are other sites to look at and you will probably find some more if you Google NZ All Blacks Rugby Team.

http://www.nzallblacks.net/

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

Archived