McKinney, Texas

A group meets in Plano on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday evenings. So far only 3 or 4 crocheters show up but we seem to be growing and hopefully we'll exceed the knitters someday. You're welcome to come if works for you. It's quite a diverse group and there's lots of chatting happening. We usually do an introduction and project show off round and of course there's lots of yarn petting and cooing.

A group meets in Plano on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday evenings. So far only 3 or 4 crocheters show up but we seem to be growing and hopefully we'll exceed the knitters someday. You're welcome to come if works for you. It's quite a diverse group and there's lots of chatting happening. We usually do an introduction and project show off round and of course there's lots of yarn petting and cooing.

Where do ya'll meet in Plano? At a yarn shop or somebody's house?

I live in between McKinney and Plano.

Sorry I was crocheting snowflakes like mad yesterday and then had to water at the Community Garden in the evening.

We meet at a coffee shop........get this........owned by a crocheter! It's Shoemaker & Hardt coffee shop just off the corner of 15th and Independence. Next meeting will be next Wednesday so come if you can. There's also a CGOA group that meets off of Preston and Forest Ln. in Dallas so if you're a CGOA member check that out.

:sigh I never get to go to things like this. Hubby has school and sometimes works at another job, so it make it hard for me to leave the house without kids in tow. The things we do to be stay at home moms. Well, maybe one day I'll get to join everyone.:sigh

Sorry I was crocheting snowflakes like mad yesterday and then had to water at the Community Garden in the evening.

We meet at a coffee shop........get this........owned by a crocheter! It's Shoemaker & Hardt coffee shop just off the corner of 15th and Independence. Next meeting will be next Wednesday so come if you can. There's also a CGOA group that meets off of Preston and Forest Ln. in Dallas so if you're a CGOA member check that out.

I know where that coffee shop is! :cheer What time do you guys meet on Wednesdays?

Archived