will someone give this a peek?

RebeccaVelasquez

i'm trying to get some new pages added to my site and such.... the pictures are taking FOREVER to load! will someone please go looky and see if they are doing the same to them.....

http://www.ewedevil.com

column on right - the words are links:

swap

gallery

knitting

stocking

and what in the world does that test document do??? (i don't even know what that is :huh )

just whenever you have time. thanks!!

Checked out your Blog, very nice work! :clap

Yes, the pictures on those links to the right did load up slower than pics normally do for me, but it wasn't a horrible wait. The Gallery took 2 tries to load it, the first time I got an error message. (sorry, I don't remember what it said :ohdear )

The pics are loading a little slowly for me, too, but not too bad. The links work fine. Test doc opens up a Microsoft Word document that says, "This is only a test." LOL, if you don't want it up there, just remove the link! :P

donna - yes, i know... and i've tried to change it. :shrug but you know how i am with these blasted machines :computer

amy, i was wrong. the camera is a sony cyber shot :camera

it's a middle-of-the-road kind. not the greatest, not the worst

it works well for me, because i take lots of pictures of my kids... i wanted one that cycles to the next shot quickly, and this is one of the only ones we could find that did that and still be digital.:ducky

i've tried to change it

Does it keep resetting itself to the old one after you changed it? I've had that problem before - the only way I could find to get a new signature to "take" is to change it in account preferences section, log out of ezboard (without visiting any boards), then log back in. If I try to change my signature without doing all of that, it'll switch right back to the old one...

Archived