infant/toddler testers have not forgotten

I am in the middle of designing a sweater for Lily, I havent crocheted it yet, but once I do ( in the next few days) I will need some testers. I plan to have a few sizes available

3m, 6m, 12m, 18m, 24/2, 3, 4, 5

it is using WW yarn w/a g hook. I hope to get moving on this and pic up very soon.

ok I am editing to say I have nto forgoten I got stuck in the middle of something else for a favor but very soon my friends very soon I am also possible adding an option for a hood.

HI! I'm in the process of getting ready to test a pattern for Anna starting next week, but if you need some extra people, put me on your list!!! I'll do my best and work on both at the same time...:eek

OR......

If I can start after I finish Annas at the end of August, I'll start it then. I'd like to do a 3 or 6 month size please. I make clothing for our local Save a Life Ministry and they could really use these with winter approaching.

Just let me know either way. If you cant use me this round, please keep me on your list of testers for future projects please. Thanks!:hug

Dawn

I too will be testing for Anna next week.. but if you need me and are not in an exterme hurry then i can do the 18mth or the 4 or 5. Just let me know...

I would love to test your pattern, I have a pregnant sister, a pregnant best friend and a 3 year old ... I could do any size needed

here is the picture, if you are still interested then let me know what size

Hi - it looks wonderful. I love the toggle buttons. I'm still interested! I have a 4yo dd . She wears a size 5. I'm making size 6 sweaters for her for next winter.

I'd love to test the size 12m for you, it would be great to help out, and I could model it on Jadyn for everyone to see!

I would still love to test this for you, I would like to test the size 3 pattern for my daughter .. and then if you still need infant testers .. would love to test the 3/6 month size. That is a beautiful sweater!

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! It can easily be worn by a girl or boy, as others have already stated.

I have a granddaughter and grandson that will be in 24 months this fall. I also have a new grandson that should be in around the 3-6 months (maybe) size by then. I also crochet things as donations for local charity groups as I said before. I have plenty of little ones I could make this for if you can still use me! The smaller sizes might be the better choice this time as I do have a commitment to Anna at this time also.

Just let me know!

Dawn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone heard from her? If she just got busy or found enough testers that's fine. I'm not complaining, just wondering if anyone else here heard from her with the pattern etc., or if they know if she's OK. She PM'd me back in August - I PM'd back with my e-mail, twice, but never heard from her since. She hasn't posted to the 'ville since the 12th? Anybody know if all is OK? :think

I have she has found out that she is preg and she is haveing a rough time with this trimester with the morning sickness as soon as that subsides she should be back

I'm glad she's OK. In knew she had just confirmed her pregnancy... I was hoping all was OK on that front. Morning Sickness can be rough.. I hope she feels better soon

Archived