Brand New Site!!!

Lavelle26

And its mine!!! All mine!!! :D

I am thrilled to announce the Grand Opening of my new website www.lullabiesandlace.com!!! Go check it out!! Everything is on sale right now for my Grand Opening. :yay

This is months of dreams and hard work all coming true. Today is the very first day of the site being open!! wooo hoooo!!!! :woo:jumpyay

Now I am off to dance a jig in my living room....:dance

WOW!!! Great work and I love the purses!!! :manyheart I just ordered the vintage shell purse.:c9 I have been waiting for that one to become available.

Anna,

I have enjoyed reading your blog for a while now and I'm just thrilled for you now that your new site is up! You did a great job on it and your designs are lovely. I wish I had a baby girl to stitch for! (She's almost 13 now.) I have a 2.5 yo ds, however, for some odd reason , I don't think my dh will allow me to put anything lacey on him! ;) :lol

:cheer CONGRATS on all your hard work! I wish you all the best!

Thank you everyone!! I am literally on cloud nine right now.:c9 I don't think I will be able to concentrate the rest of the day. :D

Thanks Janet. If you need any help...you know where to find me. :D And who knows...but maybe soon I can help you "in person" whenever I get up north and you come for a visit.;)

that is just beautiful work!!!!!...

congratulations on your site!... I too am sighing for the fact that my little girl is now 12 years old, and that there are no grandbubbies in the pipeline yet...

your little model is just beautiful!... (can you hear me being clucky!)..

you are right to be very very very proud of yourself...

I'd love to hear an update as to how things go with such a beautiful professional site & what sort of traffic stats etc you get... :)..

congratulations again!.

Archived