Testers Found - Testing in progress - Thank you!

Ok, this is my first pattern that I am getting ready to sell, but would like a few testers first.

It is a fairly simple pattern that works up pretty quickly and uses size 3 crochet thread (Senso - DMC brand). If you have another brand that would work as well, that is fine.

I am mainly interested in knowing if the instructions are clear, and if I have left anything out.

I would also like to know if you would make any changes for a better fit for the sizes included. If you would like a smaller size, let me know and I will work out the adjustments for you.

If you think I should add a chart for the heart, let me know.

Also, I would love to have pics of the results, so if you have a little one and a digital camera it would be much appreciated.

The pattern is for my very popular Pink Heart Fingerless Gloves. The sizes I have included are for a child's size 5" wrist with adjustments in parenthesis for a 5 1/2 to 6" wrist.

fingerlessglovespink.jpg

Please email me if you would like to give it a try.

pinkiejane59@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Akrista

That's adorable! I'd like one in MY size! I'll watch the thread to see how it goes and would definitely be interested in buying it for an adult size! I love this type of thing and the heart is gorgeous!

Thanks, Paulette! I have actually had several requests for these and some of my other designs in adult sizes. (So what am I waiting for...LOL!) The adult sizes need more adjustments for width and length and I have not gotten around to sitting down and figuring out the increases. Well I have made them for a few adults, but didn't write down what I did :)

Anyway, I will get around to it soon.

Akrista

Is her wrist about 4 - 4 1/2"? I can make the adjustments to the pattern and send it to you in a couple days.

I have another pattern that I have for a white lacey pair with buttons that I have written down for the smaller size (not typed up yet). I will be putting that one up for testing in a couple days. I wanted to get feedback for the pink pair first before asking for testers. In case there is something I can change to make it clearer too...

Can you email me at the email above?

If you want to see a picture of the white pair, they're in my store

http://www.stores.ebay.com/pinkie-jane-designs

Thanks,

Akrista

Hi All,

Akrista asked me to post that she is having trouble with her internet connection and is unable to log onto the site right now. She hopes to be back on by Monday and will respond to you then if you haven't heard from her yet.

Thank you, Susan! I am back, everyone! I have the adult pattern 98% completed and will start another thread in a day or two for that one. I also have another style for children that I will be needing testers for shortly. Thank you all for the responses, and if you emailed me, I will be in touch.

Akrista

Archived