Cotton Chemo Cap

theworm

I started out making a cotton hat for me last night, but ended up with another chemo cap for Roswell. It's a bit too "cute" for me. I'd wear it maybe once or twice. Hopefully a young girl at the Cancer Institute will like it and wear it more often. :)

178738997_e4e2214b23_m.jpg

That is a beautiful hat! It is really sweet of you to donate it for a chemo patient. So many of these hats are needed. Whomever gets to wear it....is going to love it!

:cheerThat's a great cap! And wonderful of you to make them for the cancer patients! My 5 year old grandaughter is going thru chemo right now.. I have been busy making great stuff for her too..keep up the great work!:clap

Grammy2twins

Thanks!

Grammy, I hope your grandaughter finishes chemo soon and gets back to the hard work of just being a happy kid!

I love making chemo caps for kids and I donate them to the Roswell Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY where a dear friend of mine was treated.

That is a cute cap. I saw it and thought that my daughters would like a cap like that. :U I'm sure it will be a wonderful blessing to whoever gets it.

Archived