Thread: Yoke testing sizes 0-4 [Testers found, thank you!]

I am looking for a few thread testers that do have a child to try on. This testing is just for the yoke. I want to be sure it fits before moving on...

Size 10 thread

Intermediate

0-6 mos

6-12 mos

12-18 mos

18mos - 2 t

2t - 3t

3t-4

For this testing you just need a child to to try on and then let me know how the fit is... (oh, and a camera would be great but not completely necessary!)

If interested, my testing board is here: http://www.crochetgarden.com/forum

Please PM me, or post on my board to let me know. I don't have a photo just yet- my camera is giving me issues but I will email you a photo as soon as camera is working if you wish to see a picture first- just let me know in your post or PM that you wish to see a pic before possibly testing.

EDIT: I also want to let you know... this will be turned into a dress. You can just test the yoke, or you can test the dress as well if you wish!

Edit: Ok.. this loaner camera has decided to work for the time being. Here is a photo:

As you know I am available for you on this one in size 12 monthes, already have a thread color in mind if you need me for this one. I cant wait, I hope to get to test another beautiful dress for you. Last one was for my niece I would love one for Lily.

XXXXXX*crosses fingerins and toes in hopes of getting chosen* XXXXXXX

Archived