Need C'Ville sisters help please.....

Lollie2639

Hi sisters...I have about 24 squares but I think I have more coming. I should have them all by the weekend. They are all beautiful and I will personally thank each and every one of you once I rec them all. I have saved all the return addresses.

Question regarding the square: some are slightly larger and some are slightly smaller than 12" (I am not complaining!!!) Some are 10 rounds, some are 7. Do you think that will make a difference when joining? Won't I have to just increase or decrease during the joining???? The woman who will help me is a little more experienced than I am so I am sure she will help me figure it out.

THanks a million

RN

Hi Laurie

It seems to me that whether the squares have 10, or 7 rounds, as long as they are the same size, however, the squares that are a little smaller in size, you could sew them together and cover a pillow, or two with them, & any extra squares that you don't need, you could write a letter, & send it with the extra squares, explaining a little why they were crocheted, & sent to you for Kay.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update of Kay's Afghan.....

It's finished! Not a professional job by no means but made with love all the same. I am taking pics of it Thursday morning and will post them by Friday evening so PLEASE check back!!!!!! I am giving it to Kay Thursday afternoon when she returns home from her doctors appointment (keep prayers coming).

It the first time I have assembled squares of any size. I think I did it backwards. I connected rows and not strips. Actually, I dont know how I did it for it to come out so nice in my opinion...LOL.

THanks all.

I will be in touch....and with pictures.

Blessings.

Laurie:hug

Laurie --

Did you receive my square in time to use it for the afghan? I hope so, but no worries if not. Please let me know. I'm glad you were able to pull this together so quickly!

Beth

Good Evening Laurie:hi :hook

I am so happy that you got the squares sewed together, regardless whether they are sewen together in stripes, or what, you did it with your love & prayers.

Line NSS said to me, she had never done anything like this before, & I haven't either, & Laurie the feeling we had while we were crocheting them was in our hearts, tummy's! & we also prayed a lot, as we still are:c9 Thank You for Letting us help, it is absolutely wonderful :c9:manyheart

God Bless You,

Archived