Boys Overalls Testers Needed [testers found!! Thanks.]

Hi Everyone, I am in need of 4-5 testers for some baby boys overalls. I would prefer you have a child handy to try them on and a digital camera so I can see how it fits.

Please check out my testing forum for more details on this pattern. I require my testers to register on my forum and to read the testing criteria. Thanks.

SnipsandSnailsOverallsresized.jpg

I currently need testers for this in sizes 3, 6, 9, 12 and 24 months. Thank you.

Well, come on over to my testing forum cause I will be coming out with lots of patterns. I am going to be doing a girl version of this one too in the near future if you are interested. :hook

Hi Everyone, I am in need of 4-5 testers for some baby boys overalls. I would prefer you have a child handy to try them on and a digital camera so I can see how it fits.

Please check out my testing forum for more details on this pattern. I require my testers to register on my forum and to read the testing criteria. Thanks.

SnipsandSnailsOverallsresized.jpg

I currently need testers for this in sizes 3, 6, 9, 12 and 24 months. Thank you.

ME ME ME!! I have twin 12 month old boys and would LOVE to give this a try!!! I can't PM you for some stupid reason but let me know what to do to test and I'm your girl ;)

~Susan:yay

Archived