Testers FOUND!! for patterns Thank you!!

Here are my finished monkey and elephant...boy these are sooooo cute! Kristie you just keep making such adorable patterns...I love the flat part of the elephants feet, and the monkey's face & tail....love them :monkey :elle

IMG_0225.jpg

Maria...they look great!

Here is a look at the frog... Yes, I know the legs dont match. I couldnt decide which I liked better... The legs on the picture right have individual toes...cute, but you end up sewing on 12 individual toes! The legs on the right, it is one piece, you just 'sew' in the toes....very little sewing involved. I decided to enclose both with the pattern.

What do you all think?LDFrog.jpg

I *LOVE* the frog.....

Im working on my monkey and elephant right now, your patterns are very well written, even for a crochet idiot like me

I *LOVE* the frog.....

Im working on my monkey and elephant right now, your patterns are very well written, even for a crochet idiot like me

If you can crochet..you cant be an idiot!;)

I am glad they are easy to understand though!

I would love to see pictures when you are done!

Okay here is my pig, monkey , elephant and mermaid i took with my camera ... Thank you Kristie these patterns are great ... !! and easy

HPIM3609.jpg

Wow! They all look great!!

I love how fuzzy the lion is!

Thank you so much for testing!!

thank you he was fun to make .. working on the frog right now .. got the head and body done last night .. now today the eyeballs and feet and legs

• 1 month later...

Archived