100 Crochet Potholders

mrs who

I'm trying to find a website which showed an old fashioned stove surrounded by 100 crocheted potholders! There was a woman and her sister and mother who crocheted them all, if I'm remembering right.

I've been googling but can't find this exact website. Does it sound familiar to anyone?

THANKS in advance if you know!!

Are you talking about the lady who posted here the other day? Click on the buttons on the left side of her page and you will see MANY potholders she's made. http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/lenes-hjemmeside

She's the one who made me think of this OTHER one. But thank you, mudpie!!! :) But the one I'm looking for was DEFINITELY in English. The woman who made them (along with her sister and mother) had a picture of an old fashioned oven with the potholders hanging all round. I think the woman was from Texas or somewhere in the US South. It was an incredible picture with all those potholders - I remember forwarding it to my husband at work. I'd like to find her site again, if it sounds familiar to anyone. :)

I DO remember her site... it was called THE POTHOLDER LADY... but when I went to my link the site was no longer there... of course I booked marked it about 4 years ago....~ YOur right.. they were great! TONS of vintage stuff.... I'll try googling to see if she comes up anywhere

• 1 year later...

Archived