Anyone want to donate bookmarks?

Gran

:c9:hug:) A very big THANK YOU to you who have so kindly offered to send or who have already sent bookmarks (or ornaments). They are beautiful and a gift of kindness which will bring joy to many people. :manyheart

Gran, I haven't forgotten about you.....I'm still making more bookmarks. As soon as I have a box full, I will send them off to you.....If you don't hear from me frequently, don't think I'm slacking....I just want to have enough made to get my postage worth :D .

I haven't forgot your either, I have two make. ANgelfire I made one on the way to my niece's graduation. It only took me about 1.5 hrs and that was just kinda plugging along and talking and watching the scenery. Not to bad. But now I have to go back to working on a baby blanket for an expectant mother friend of my daughter's.

I'll squeeze some more in when I can....

Liz

• 3 weeks later...

Gran;

I sent four out to you today. Will send more later, right now I have to finish the baby blankie for my daughter's friend, she is due July 5th and I am only about half done. But I will send you some later, this is ongoiing right???

Lighttoe, just sent you a PM.

My letter writing ministry is indeed ongoing and I do need a few more thread bookmarks to finish my current mailing list.

When I turned in my latest batch of cards with bookmarks today, the church secretary not only added a few more people to the bookmark list, but also asked me if I would like to take over the letter writing for the Ministry to Seniors.

I went to see the woman who's been writing the cards for the last ten years. In going over what she's been working on, we discovered that the week she stopped writing cards (due to health problems) was the very week I started writing letters to those in the hospital. To me, it shows that the handing over of this ministry to me, has been in greater hands than mine.

I thank you all very, very much for your kind, generous contributions to this project. It means a lot to me that you have shared your skill, creativity, time, and care to help with this. We all have a special place in our hearts for folks we want to be a blessing to. The shut-in elderly are near and dear to me.

:angel:day:manyheart:hug:yarn:)

If you would like to donate bookmarks or want to let me know something about bookmarks you are sending or planning to send, could you please PM me rather than adding a post to this thread? Thanks.

Archived