Pattern Subscription Series

Have any of you ever subscribed to any of the pattern subscription series where you get a packet or two of patterns (10 or 12) every three weeks? I'm looking for some feedback on these.I've started about four (I think) of these series. My biggest problem is getting no info about how long they were going to go on. Only one set (it has a picture of Vanna White on the binder and has a 63 square afghan as its special project) had a final completion. Other series, from Annie's Attic and Needlework Shoppe, just never seem to end. Once I stopped getting them, then started again (no duplicate sets, thank goodness), but they just seem to go on and on. Or is that the point. Also, I hated the one series of afghans that came with a binder and dividers, but they never told you on the pattern which patterns were supposed to go in which category!!Am I just a fool for a marketing ploy to keep me sending money or have any of you had any success with these.

I used to belong to one a long time ago. It was Annie's Quilt and Crochet club. The binder wasn't quite all the way full when I stopped it. There are several patterns I know I will never make but I have made several other of the patterns.

I think some of those clubs do go on and on with sending their patterns. I found that I prefer to get books or find something online. That way I get more of what I want.

Also, the explanation that came with the binder said they don't tell you which tabs to put the patterns under so you can put them where you think they should go, something like that.

Anyway, you are not a fool to get them if you like the patterns and think you will make them some day. ;)

Archived