photobucket thumbnails ???

RebeccaVelasquez

I learned how to do this from Julie's post. At photo bucket, place a checkmark at the picture you want to thumbnail. Then scroll down to the end of the page and click "generate html and img code". The first box there will say html clickable thumbnails. Use the html there (I got rid of the center tags). Then as short cuts for next time, I notice that all it does is add in th_imagename.jpg to the image tag, so I just add th_ to my photo names when posting clickable thumbnail images on my blog.

Hope this helps girlie!!

Let me ponder this... I have a suspicion what might be happening, but it's late and I'm sure I'm not quite getting it. After you put a check in the box of the picture you want to use, and click on 'Generate HTML Code...', which code are you copying? For your blog you would need to use the one in the first window, which says "HTML clickable thumbnails for Ebay, Livejournal, MySpace, etc." :thinking2 Does that sound right to you?

You can use the one that says recommended in red for here if you've got ezCodes selected. I'm really not sure why that one says recommended over the others, I guess they think that's what most folks would use it for but I would have thought it would have been the first one listed instead. :hug I'm glad we figured it out!! :))

Archived